Thinking about about CCTV Installation for your home, office or company? In this article we will examine what it takes to choose a CCTV service provider in Nigeria.
CCTV Service: Thinking about buying off the shelf?
In this write up, we’d like to give you the facts on choosing the best CCTV service/camera/providers and installers for your business. As a service provider, we appreciate every business has different security needs. You may require a simple door entry CCTV camera or something more high tech like number plate recognition for your business. With this in mind, we felt it fair to look into smart off the shelf CCTV alternatives, to see if they have a place in your business.
Here are 10 Types of Cameras You Might Want To Choose
- Bullet Type Cameras are designed for capturing images in a fixed area. These cameras are recognized by their thin and cylindrical design. There are also classifications of Ultra Bullet distinguished by their smaller size and cheaper price.
- Dome Cameras, named after the shape of their housing are designed for in-store installations. It works in two ways as it is unobtrusive but visible, thus, it warns people that the area is protected by a CCTV network and gives comfort to its clients for its security.
- Discreet CCTVs are cameras in disguise, they could look like a fan or any other thing that would not seem suspicious in the area.
- Infrared Cameras are designed for evening lookouts. It captures images with the help of its infrared lighting surrounding its lens.
- Day/Night Types are used for 24/7 installation, these cameras compensate light conditions with its wide dynamic range to function in glare, direct sunlight, reflections and strong backlight.
- Varifocal Cameras are designed to allow zooming in and out without losing focus on the image.
- Network Cameras allow transmission of images through the internet with controlled bandwidth.
- Wireless cameras are cameras that may or may not be connected to the internet. These cameras use signalling devices to transmit images from camera to viewing area.
- PTZ Cameras or pan-tilt-zoom are cameras that can moved. There are variations of these cameras that are programmable and are manually controllable. This allows viewers to have more freedom and control on viewing things.
- High definition cameras are often used in casinos or high risk establishment. With its high resolution lens, capturing images are possible giving viewers a finer detail on taken images
***curled from cosmotechph
Next we want to discuss how to choose a CCTV Installer in Nigeria
The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a CCTV Installer in Abuja, Nigeria
CCTV installation, there’s a lot to it and not all CCTV installers are created equal! Our guide to choosing a CCTV installer helps demystify the process, what to look out for and some tips, so that you end up with a system that meets the goals you set out to achieve. Whether you are protecting your home and family or business and staff, it’s important to choose a professional installer that provides high quality equipment. Here are the things you need to look out for?
- Assess Your Security Needs: What type of cameras will you be needing?
- Accreditation / Certification: Kougar Solutions is accredited dealers of Hikvision and other top brands
- Good Communication: Well support staff system
- Physical Office or Shop
- Reviews and What do Others Think?
- CCTV Costs: Check out or customer service system for pricing
- Site Survey and Estimates
- Design Specification/ Proposal
- Flexibility of Booking Installation
- Warranty: Ensure you choose an installer with a product warranty. We offer a 1 year manufacturer warranty on all hardware.
- After-Sales and Technical Support: Ensure your CCTV installer offers after-sales and technical support.
- Maintenance Plans.